Menu Bar

 

                   

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Training Tues ~ Smartphone Apps for Weight Loss

This week, I am excited to share some of the smartphone (Android for me, but most are available on iPhone as well) apps that have helped me to lose some weight.  The apps make my life easier and allow me to stay motivated while not taking time away from the important things in life.

The first one is the app that I use to track my running pace, distance, route, and goal setting.  It is called RunStar.  There is a free version and a paid version.  I have the paid version because I like that it will update to DailyMile which updates my total miles to the blog.

Another app that I love is the WayFM app.  This app allows me to listen to the radio while running and not need to purchase any music.  Love!

I also use DoggCatcher to download and listen to podcasts as I run.

For the Weight Watchers program that I am using to help lose weight, I have downloaded a barcode scanner and a Points Calculator.

Hope that these apps help to keep someone else motivated.  What apps have you found and love?  I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment