Menu Bar

 

                   

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday weigh in is here once again and this week it has me down a pound.  Woo Hoo!!  Probably thanks to the fact there the birthday cake is no longer calling my name.  Yay!  I've focused on exercise and neglected focusing on nutrition this week, but in my defense it has been a hairy, scary, busy week!  With baseball every night.  Fun times and I sure will miss it when the boys grow up.

I've done well with the running and added some interval training to try to get my speed up some.  It helped today!

Week 11 ~ March 14
Lost this Week ~ - 1 lbs
Overall Lost ~ -13.6 lbs



The pic this week is not as flattering, but I can tell the loss in my face so I consider it a success!!  Have a great week everyone.  See you next week!

~Charissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment