Menu Bar

 

                   

Monday, February 27, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 27th

Good morning!!  Around here, not planning dinner is not really an option.  If it gets close to dinnertime and I haven't planned it, my brain just shuts down!  So, I thought it would be fun to join Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday to find some new dinner ideas and share my own.  Each week I will post our dinner plans and eventually, I will add the recipes and points values for WW+. 


Monday - Meatballs with Mushroom Gravy, Steamed Broccoli, Fruit
Tuesday - Spaghetti with Homemade Garlic Cheese Biscuits
Wednesday - Frito Pie (YUM!) and Fruit
Thursday - Happy Birthday to Jacob! ~ Chicken Tacos and Fruit
Friday - Chuck E Cheese ~ Jacob Party Night
Saturday - Pan Fried Chops with Crack Potatoes and Fruit
Sunday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches with Baked Fries and Fruit

Can you tell that we like fruit with dinner?  Ha! 

What's your favorite dinner?  What's on the menu at your house this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment