Menu Bar

 

                   

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In ~ Week 8

Sweet Boys ~ Jacob, Caleb, and Andrew
As most of my IRL friends know, I've been working hard to lose some of the weight I've gained over the past 6 years.  So, I've decided to blog about the journey.  Each Wednesday, I will share a pic collage of my before, last week, and this week pics.  So here goes....  This week I am up a pound, but its sure to come back off next week.


The pound up might be from the wonderful birthday party my family threw for me.  Grandma Dee Dee's cooking is delicious! 

Jacob and Caleb at my 31st B-day party

Also, I will be sharing more information about what I have done to lose weight, one motivator is my family wall calendar.  Each day after I run, I add a "high five" sticker to the calendar.  Here's a quick pic from January.

I would love to hear from you!!  What have you tried to lose weight?  What worked?  What didn't?

~ Charissa

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am trying to lose weight also, 223 lbs. now, after I started gaining weight during my pregnancy almost 10 years ago. My problem is I am a very sedentary person who sits at the computer all the time (web and graphic designer) and I don't necessarily love exercise, my fault, but I do like eating, it all works against me but I am determined to change little by little and shake this excess weight off. Imagine I used to be 100 lbs. about 11 or 12 years ago. Big change.

    ReplyDelete